Job Code: TET2017CA1003
We are looking for a passionate Senior Android Developer, innovative, flexible, self-directed. You design and write high-performance, reliable and maintainable code. You work with the android/mobile development teams to deliver a world-class mobile experience.
• You contribute to design and implementation of key features.
• You provide feasibility assessments and accurate estimates for project implementations.
• You effectively craft great user experience and architect reliable systems.
• Manage app updates in an organized, agile manner • You develop unit tests and useful code documentation.
• You participate in code reviews and influence health of the code base.
• Minimum - Diploma/Bachelors/ Master’s Degree in IT/Computer Science or Related Field.
• Expert in Java, Android SDK & Development and handling different Android devices
• A good background in wire formats such as XML, JSON.
• Know how of web services communication such as HTTP, REST.
• Basic awareness of database design and data structures.
• Familiarity with APIs and google services.
• Experience with offline storage, performance tuning, security, and RESTful API’s.
• Knowledge of Android imaging libraries a big plus (Glide, Picasso etc).
• Have an eye for elegant mobile UX. Strong understanding of UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
• Experience in multi-threaded programming / Experience in writing apps that work well on resource constrained devices.
• Experience developing, deploying and managing apps in the Play store.
• Should have at least 1-2 apps on Google Play Store.
• Great people skills and should be able to fit in well within an informal environment.
Senior Programmer - 1 to 2yrs. (1 Post)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Job Application | Sr. Android Developer - TET2017CA1003".
• Cover letter
• LinkedIn and other Social Network links
• A note on why you would like to work with Third Eye Technologies.